Dragon stout ice cream is a rich and creamy dessert that is perfect for adults with a sweet tooth. This delicious treat is easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients. This dessert will leave you craving more but due to its high alcohol content, it is best consumed in moderation.
WHAT IS DRAGON STOUT?
It is a type of stout that has a rich malty flavor with a sweet undertone. It has a low carbonation level for a more pleasant drinking experience, but it contains a high alcohol content of 7.5% per bottle.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR DRAGON STOUT ICE CREAM
1. Heavy Cream
3. Dragon Stout
4. Vanilla (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Whip your heavy cream until stiff peaks.
2. Add in your dragon stout, condensed milk, and vanilla and whip until incorporated.
3. Pour your mixture into a freezer safe container and cover with plastic wrap.
4. Freeze for minimum 6 hours.
5. Thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
Can I use white sugar instead of condensed milk? You can substitute the same amount of sugar for condensed milk. Please note that the taste will be slightly different and it won’t have the same creaminess that you get from using condensed milk.
Is there a vegan friendly version? There are recipes online that uses cashew milk and coconut milk or coconut cream for heavy cream. As well as swapping the condensed milk for coconut condensed milk or just sugar. I personally do not have any experiences with these combinations so I cannot recommend them to you.
HOW TO STORE DRAGON STOUT ICE CREAM
Ice cream should be stored in a freezer safe pan or an air tight container. Once you have poured your ice cream in your container of choice, place a cling wrap or wax paper over its surface to prevent the formation of ice crystals. Ice cream will last for up to 2 weeks, as long as it is stored properly.
MORE ICE CREAM RECIPES
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you tried this recipe and found it delicious, I would appreciate it if you rate this recipe and leave a comment so that more people can see it. Your email will not be displayed.
DRAGON STOUT ICE CREAM
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 bottle Dragon Stout
- ½ tsp Vanilla (optional)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- Whip your heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Add in your dragon stout, condensed milk, and vanilla and whip until incorporated.
- Pour your mixture into a freezer safe container and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for minimum 6 hours.
- Thaw for 5 minutes before serving.