Chicken nuggets are a popular fast-food item among both children and adults. They are typically created with ground or chopped chicken breast meat that has been shaped into nuggets. This recipe uses ground chicken, which is then breaded before being deep fried. They are quick and simple to prepare, and if baked rather than fried, they can be a healthy option. They can be served as a main course or as an appetizer. They’re frequently served with dipping sauces like sweet and sour, ketchup, barbecue, honey mustard, or ranch dressing.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR CHICKEN NUGGETS
1. Ground Chicken
2. Black Pepper
4. Onion Powder
5. Garlic Powder
7. Chicken Seasoning
2. Onion Powder
3. Garlic Powder
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Add your seasoning to your chicken and mix until incorporated.
2. Scoop out a small portion of the chicken and form a nugget shape.
3. Dip the nugget in your seasoned flour, then the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
4. Fry on medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side
HOW TO STORE CHICKEN NUGGETS
If you wish to prep your chicken ahead of time, only keep it in the fridge for 2 days max for food safety.
Once prepared, cool your nuggets completely before storing. Do not keep it at room temperature for longer than 2 hours as bacteria will develop, and it will no longer be safe to consume.
Storing your nuggets in an airtight container will allow it to last for up to 4 days in the fridge.
If you wish to keep it for longer, you can freeze your left-over chicken in an airtight container. Just ensure to wrap it with foil or plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn. It will last in the freezer for up to 4 months.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you tried this recipe and found it delicious, I would appreciate it if you rate this recipe and leave a comment so that more people can see it. Your email will not be displayed.
- 454 g Ground Chicken
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chicken Seasoning
- ¼ cup Flour
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Room Temp Egg
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Add your seasoning to your chicken and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop out a small portion of the chicken and form a nugget shape.
- Dip the nugget in your seasoned flour, then the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry on medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side.